WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- A towel, warm jumper and change of clothes
- Footwear that can get wet, such as old trainers or sandals
- Food and drink for the duration of the journey
- Suncream, sunglasses and a hat are a good idea!
- You can bring a wetsuit but most people find it is more comfortable to paddle in clothes and one of our cags
- If you want to go for a swim in the sea, bring some swimwear
- Sea kayaks have lots of dry space so bring whatever makes you more comfortable
- There is an area to store valuables at the centre. We have dry bags which you can use to bring items such as mobile phones with you